PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The following is a list of the tasks property managers commonly perform for owners. You may only need some of these property management services and we can tailor our services to your needs.
EVALUATE THE PROPERTY AND DETERMINE AN ACCURATE RENTAL RATE
* Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos.
* Offer recommendatoins on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
* Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. Rent research will vary, but should include looking at the recently rented comparables according to size and type.
* Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets and allowing smoking.
* Install lock box for ease of access for contractors, rental agents and owners.
MARKET THE PROPERTY FOR RENT
* Prepare the home for rent by cleaning and installing fire and carbon monoxide detectors to comply with local regulations.
* Create ads to optimize the property and advertising medium. Ads are placed on a variety of websites
including the Realtor Multiple Listing Service, Trulia, Zillow and other rental listing websites.
* Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings.
* Meet prospective tenants for showings.
* Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housijng laws.
1 bedroom: $200
2 bedrooms: $250
3 bedrooms: $300
4 bedrooms: $350
*Additional charge for trash removal, stain removal on carpets, smoke clean up and pet clean up*